Thursday, January 27, 2011

On this class..

I though this class was pretty useful, I liked learning a little bit about the Adobe Master Collection and about LinkedIn. This was very relaxed and laid back which is a nice change of pace. I would say this is a relevant class to the new way of business and professional writing; more relevant than say a british lit class.. Mostly because we use this information on a day to day basis. We need to know how much information we should put out there. Also, we should learn the differences between professional social media and Facebook. Some of this information was review, but I learned new information, too. For example, on blogging, never mention work unless you're careful because it easily gets you into trouble. Overall this class was pretty productive for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment