Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Catfish

I think it's funnyhow easily people will fall into this trap. Most people are just desperate to find someone they finally connect with that they'll make something completely real out of a facebook relationship. Nev never doublechecks, double thinks or questions Abby, Angela, or Megan. My prediction is that Angela is all of them. My only questions are how did Angela manage to make a fake facebook with countless pictures of the same girl? Why didn't they Skype, most people would think to prove this is real by any number of ways? It has been about eight months, but they havent planned to meet yet? Since he found the fake song, wouldnt he naturally questions Abby? Too many questions... Although I think Nev is sometimes foolish to be so gullible  I could see myself falling for the same tricks.

No comments:

Post a Comment